1/13 Photos of Buttery Shrimp And Pasta
This is a really simple dish to make and it's quite elegant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained (I like the tri-colored spirals)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, minced or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- 1Have pasta ready.
- 2In lg skillet, heat butter; add shrimp and garlic.
- 3Saute 4 minutes, remove shrimp from skillet.
- 4Add half and half.
- 5Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 6Add shrimp, basil, cheese, pepper and pepper flakes.
- 7Pour sauce into a bowl; add pasta and toss well.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Shrimp And Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.4
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 295.1 mg
- Sodium 1213.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 36.9 g