1/13 Photos of Buttery Shrimp And Pasta
This is a really simple dish to make and it's quite elegant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained (I like the tri-colored spirals)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, minced or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- 1Have pasta ready.
- 2In lg skillet, heat butter; add shrimp and garlic.
- 3Saute 4 minutes, remove shrimp from skillet.
- 4Add half and half.
- 5Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 6Add shrimp, basil, cheese, pepper and pepper flakes.
- 7Pour sauce into a bowl; add pasta and toss well.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Shrimp And Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.4
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 295.1 mg
- Sodium 1213.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 36.9 g