Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I came across this recipe in a cook book, made a few minor changes and ended up with a masterpiece side dish. It is simple and very fast to make. You can also add some cooked chopped chicken breast and make it a main dish for an American version of Cashew Nut Chicken. Let me know what you think..........
- 6 celery ribs, chopped diagonally
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, Drained and Chopped
- 1⁄3 cup cashews, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Boil celery in salted water just until tender-crisp and drain.
- Melt butter in fry pan. Saute water chestnuts and almonds in melted butter. Toss celery with water chestnut-cashew mixture. Serve hot and enjoy.