1/3 Photos of Buttery Ricotta Cookies
Michelle Berteig's Note:
Haven't tried this recipe yet, but it sounds good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix butter and ricotta cheese until creamy. Add vanilla and mix well.
- 2Gradually add the sugar, then the egg, then the remaining ingredients.
- 3Roll into 1 inch balls, place on a greased baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes, or just until edges turn golden.
- 5Cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Ricotta Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (685 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 136.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g