1/2 Photos of Buttery Pumpkin Cake
1 hr 15 mins
A friend brought this Paul Deen cake to a Thanksgiving potluck, and I literally dreamed about it that night. This cake has the best mouth feel of anything I've ever eaten.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cake mix, 1 egg and 8 tablespoons butter in a bowl. Mix well with an electric mixer.
- 2Pat the mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 9- by 13-inch baking pan.
- 3Beat the cream cheese and pumpkin in a large bowl until smooth.
- 4Add the 3 eggs, vanilla and 8 tablespoons butter, and mix well.
- 5Stir in the confectioner's sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 6Spread the pumpkin mixture over the cake layer.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes. Do not over bake, as the center should be gooey.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Pumpkin Cake
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.7
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 132.8 mg
- Sodium 468.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 56.2 g
- Protein 5.9 g