Recipe by Mexikolla
This recipe needs help. I will be sure to repost the corrections when I get them figured out. Sorry.
- 1 1⁄2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups sweet creamy butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin or 2 cups fresh pumpkin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl mix first 5 ingredients.
- In a large bowl cream together sugars and softened butter.
- Add vanilla & beaten eggs to creamed sugars.
- Fold in Pumpkin.
- Slowly add dry ingredients a little at a time mixing until blended.
- Transfer mixture to 2 loaf pans and bake at 350 for about 50-60 minutes. OR 1 silicone pan and back for 90 minute.
- Bread is done when toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.