1/1 Photo of Buttery Penuche (Brown Sugar) Fudge
This makes the most delicious, decadent rich buttery penuche fudge you will ever taste.
My Private Note
one inc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy medium sized pot, bring first 4 ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- 2Reduce heat to low and stir frequently until candy thermometer reads 240°F (soft ball stage) (this will take about 20-30 minutes).
- 3Pour into a metal bowl as a plastic one will melt and add vanilla.
- 4Beat with electric mixer at medium speed.
- 5Add powdered sugar slowly and continue beating until fudge is thick and smooth (about 3-4 minutes).
- 6Add walnuts and stir with spoon.
- 7Spread in an ungreased 8" square pan and refrigerate-uncovered for about 30 minutes.
- 8Cut into small squares and eat.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Penuche (Brown Sugar) Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.7
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 15.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g