Recipe by Chef Patience
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but it sure looks good. Very easy too. I found this in the 500 Low-Carb Recipes cookbook.
Top Review by Chilicat
I borrowed the book by Dana Carpender and this was the first recipe I tried. These wings are awesome! One hour is just enough to brown the wings and get them fairly crispy without drying them out. The meat is perfectly done and moist. Next time I might pop them under a broiler for a minute or two to get them a little crispier, just for the heck of it. Thanks for posting this super recipe!
- 1814.36 g chicken wings, cut apart,use drummies only
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 29.58 ml parsley, dried
- 14.79 ml oregano, dried
- 9.85 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Foil-line a shallow oven-safe pan.
- Mix all ingredients except butter and wings in a shallow bowl.
- Put the butter into a wide, shallow bowl and melt it.
- Take the wings and roll them one at a time in first the butter, then the parmesan mixture.
- Place them on the pan.
- Bake the wings for 1 hour.