1/14 Photos of Buttery Pan Rolls (for the Bread Machine)
2 hrs 15 mins
From a Favorite Brand Name Recipes book. I've made too many yeast roll recipes to count but these are my hands down favorite. I make them for all holiday meals and whenever bringing dinner to someone. It's really easy with the bread machine and everyone loves them. It's a lot of butter but don't scrimp, they're well worth it! I've doubled the recipe and either baked in two pans or in a 13x9 pan. If you do this, just watch the baking time and make sure the middle rolls are cooked through.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Reserve 5 T melted butter.
- 2Put all other ingredients in bread machine according to manufacturer's directions.
- 3Program dough setting, press start.
- 4Pour half of remaining butter into 8-inch square baking pan, tilt to coat bottom with butter.
- 5Drop batter by rounded tablespoonfuls into pan, making 16 rolls.
- 6Drizzle remaining butter over rolls.
- 7Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until almost doubled, about 30 minutes.
- 8Preheat oven to 400.
- 9Uncover rolls and bake 12-15 minutes or until golden (check middle roll for doneness).
- 10Cool slightly in pan on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Pan Rolls (for the Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 130.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g