Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another Taste of Home Recipe. Yum! Yum!
Make and share this Buttery-Onion Corn on the Cob recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 28.34 g envelope onion soup mix
- 4 medium sweet corn cobs, husks removed
- In a small bowl, combine butter and soup mix.
- Rub over corn.
- Place each ear of corn on a 12inx10in piece of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Fold foil over corn and seal tightly.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until corn is tender, turning once.