Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my stand-by recipe!
- In food processor, place four, salt and sugar.
- Pulse a couple of times to mix.
- Add butter cut into small pieces.
- Pulse til large coarse crumbs.
- While running, drizzle in water from the top.
- Only add enough water til dough forms a ball and pulls away from the sides of the mixer.
- Divide into 2 flat rounds.
- Wrap with plastic wrap, and chill or freeze til needed.
This is a good pastry dough. Good flavor and easy instructions adds up to a real good recipe. My hubby loves pies and fried pies, and I've made both of them with this recipe. Thanks for sharing!