1/2 Photos of Buttery Melt-In-Your-Mouth Sweet Cornbread
This is wonderful warm out of the oven with syrup :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees F (set oven rack to second-lowest position).
- 2In a medium bowl cream butter with sugar.
- 3In another bowl whisk eggs with half and half cream or milk.
- 4In a small bowl combine flour, cornmeal, 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon baking powder and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with egg mixture.
- 5Mix in chopped corn.
- 6Transfer to prepared baking pan.
- 7Bake for about 25-27 minutes or until cake tests done.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Melt-In-Your-Mouth Sweet Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.9
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.4 mg
- Sodium 451.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g