Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Bought a 6-7 lb lobster. Lot of work but worth the trouble. Had this Mother's day with other Bacon Wrapped Steak With Balsamic Onion Sauce both were enjoyed by all.
- 24 ounces cooked lobster meat, cut in pieces
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place lobster meat in 8 x 8 pan (or larger if desired).
- Add melted butter,onion ,garlic, old bay, & lemon juice.
- Stir to blend.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake15-20 minutes or until lightly browned, and warmed through.
- 6 servings.