Recipe by Domestic Goddess
These are some of "the best" tasting biscuits I've ever had, They are so easy to put together, and don't take long to bake. They are great served with spaghetti, lasagna, stuffed manicotti, or with a main dish recipe, or even with soup.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
This didn't work out that well for me. The outside of the bread was well done and dark brown after 20 minutes in the oven, but the inside of the loaf was still raw. We ended up eating the edges (they had good flavor) and had to throw the rest away.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried minced onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Remove biscuits from can, and place them in a row in an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan; separating tops of rows slightly. (I spaced my biscuits out and unevenly in the pan.).
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over the biscuits.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden brown.