Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These jumbo butterflied shrimp are stuffed with a cracker crumb, melted butter, garlic, fresh parsley and walnut mixture. Absolutely to die for!
- 1 lb large shrimp (10-12 count)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 finely minced garlic cloves
- 35 Ritz crackers, made into crumbs (1 roll)
- fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 8 walnuts, chopped
- additional melted butter, for drizzling over top
- Shell, devein shrimp, butterfly and run under cold water.
- Melt butter, add garlic, parsley, walnuts and mix.
- Add cracker crumbs and mix throughly.
- Stuff shrimp and place on a greased shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted butter and bake at 400° for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drizzle with more butter and broil until shrimp are cooked and stuffing is lightly browned.