Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty side dish made in the microwave. tested in a 1100 watt microwave.
Make and share this Buttery Garlic Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Place the potatoes in a 2 quart microwave safe dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, seasoned salt, paprika, parsley and garlic; pour over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring frequently.
My Husband and I really enjoyed this recipe !! I made it as stated and it was quick and delicious !! I will be making again for sure. Thank you for posting !!
These were easy to make. If we had these again I would increase the spices.
So quick and easy!! Nice presentation too. Wonderful!!!