1/1 Photo of Buttery Garlic and Sharp Cheddar Biscuits - Low Carb
These biscuits turn out buttery, delicious, and all-around amazing! Best part of all, they weigh in at about 1 net carb per biscuit. One of my best low carb recipes to date!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line a cookie sheet with foil, and grease.
- 3Whisk together eggs, butter, salt, and garlic powder.
- 4Add coconut flour and baking powder and whisk until there are no lumps.
- 5Fold in cheese.
- 6Drop batter by the 1.5 oz (ice cream) scoop onto greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 8Let cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before removing and serving. Make sure that biscuits are completely cool before storage or they won't stay crisp.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Garlic and Sharp Cheddar Biscuits - Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.9
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 123.0 mg
- Sodium 257.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: