Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is a creamy buttery beverage. I like to sip it on the rocks rather then the shot, but the shot is good as well.
- 1⁄4 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1⁄4 ounce vodka, premium brand
- 1⁄4 ounce butterscotch schnapps (such as Buttershots)
- 1⁄4 ounce Kahlua
- cherries, garnish (optional)
- Combine in a shot glass or serve over ice in a highball.
MMMM! smoooooooooooooth. Thanks:)
Kind of a condensed White Russian shot, but you get a little warm butterscotchy flavor at the end. Nice.
Was very good. A little strong for me but I managed it well. I doubled it so I could sip on it for a while. Made for bevy tag.