Recipe by Jeanette G
I was trying to find another recipe that would go really well with catfish or any fish for that matter. I experimented in the kitchen and came up with this.
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and scrub your potatoes.
- Cut into 1/2 inch slices or cubes (whichever you prefer) but leave the skins on.
- Place potatoes into a large pot of salted boiling water and let cook for about 8- 10 minutes until potatoes are soft but not mushy and they hold there shape.
- Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Place your butter in a pan and melt butter with a medium-high heat.
- Add your dill and mix well.
- Place your potatoes in your pan and stir until potatoes are evenly coated with butter/dill mixture.
- Saute another 5 to 10 minutes.
- You can add more butter or dill depending on your tastes.
- Season with salt and pepper.