Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Indulge in the butter-rich taste of a cream cheese frosting on just about any cake you can make.
Make and share this Buttery Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3 cups raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- *NOTE*: In Vita Mixer or other style cutting blender, put the raw sugar in and run on high until all raw sugar has turned to powder. You may have to do this in small portions depending on unit you use.
- In large mixing bowl put cream cheese, raw powder sugar and extracts and mix well.
- With a spatula or pastry spreading knife, spread evenly over single cake surface.