Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Yummy, creamy, wonderful. These are the words to describe this casserole. Easy comes in there too.
- 1 (17 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter (may use margarine, butter is better)
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine, softened
- Combine corn, flour, sugar, milk, eggs & 1/4 cup of butter in bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole greased with remaining 2 teaspoons of butter.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes or till set.
I sure am glad this recipe popped up !!! Just what I needed to go with our roast pork.. Sure is yummy... sure is creamy .. .sure is wonderful... and no doubt about it - easy !!! We loved it and will be having again soon and often..Thanks
I made this for my husband and now he pesters me all the time to make this. It is absolutely wonderful. Everyone whom I make it for has the same enthusiastic response.
I doubled this and stirred in an additional can of whole corn kernals for added texture, then cooked in a 9X13 pan. So amazingly good. It was gobbled up in no time!