Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Yummy, creamy, wonderful. These are the words to describe this casserole. Easy comes in there too.
Make and share this Buttery Corn Puddin' recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (17 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter (may use margarine, butter is better)
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine, softened
- Combine corn, flour, sugar, milk, eggs & 1/4 cup of butter in bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole greased with remaining 2 teaspoons of butter.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes or till set.
I sure am glad this recipe popped up !!! Just what I needed to go with our roast pork.. Sure is yummy... sure is creamy .. .sure is wonderful... and no doubt about it - easy !!! We loved it and will be having again soon and often..Thanks
I made this for my husband and now he pesters me all the time to make this. It is absolutely wonderful. Everyone whom I make it for has the same enthusiastic response.
I doubled this and stirred in an additional can of whole corn kernals for added texture, then cooked in a 9X13 pan. So amazingly good. It was gobbled up in no time!