- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted, divided
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed butter flavored cracker, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, 2 tablespoons butter, corn, cheese and 1/2 cup cracker crumbs.
- Spoon into a greased 11 in x 7 in baking dish.
- Toss the remaing crumbs and butter; sprinkle over corn mixture.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly.