Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe calls for canned corn but if in season corn off the cob would work great!! From Taste of Home
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted, divided
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed butter flavored cracker, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, 2 tablespoons butter, corn, cheese and 1/2 cup cracker crumbs.
- Spoon into a greased 11 in x 7 in baking dish.
- Toss the remaing crumbs and butter; sprinkle over corn mixture.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly.
So good, and different (but almost as easy!) as opening up a can of corn! It reminded me of a souffle with a crunchy topping. Will make again!
Yummmmm, I love corn and this receipe was a great new way to fix it. I had never had this type of casserole before. It was kinda like an omelette/scrambled eggs with corn.