You'd never, ever know that potato chips were in here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- 2Cream butter and sugar until well blended.
- 3Add flour, potato chips& vanilla.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Shape dough into 1" balls.
- 6Dip tops of balls in colored sugar.
- 7Place on ungreased cookie sheets, sugar side up Flatten balls with bottom of small glass.
- 8Bake for 14-16 minutes or until light brown around edges.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.6
- Calories from Fat 479
- Total Fat 53.3 g
- Saturated Fat 33.4 g
- Cholesterol 139.4 mg
- Sodium 375.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: