Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
You'd never, ever know that potato chips were in here.
Make and share this Buttery Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar until well blended.
- Add flour, potato chips& vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Shape dough into 1" balls.
- Dip tops of balls in colored sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets, sugar side up Flatten balls with bottom of small glass.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until light brown around edges.
Even though I had to substitute many ingredients for my daughter (who needs wheat, dairy and sugar free) these still came out really well, and used up the packet of potato chips that she just had to have! I used golden syrup and a bit of honey, which made it really nice. These cookies are easy to make and come out great - loved by my 3 year old too.