Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
A take on the traditional Butter Creme Icing, with the perfect amount of mint. I use this on a simple cake, after soaking it in simple syrup - and Grand Marnier.
- 2 cups of ten- x powdered sugar
- 1 cup Ghirardelli sweet ground chocolate and cocoa
- 1 teaspoon organic peppermint oil
- 1⁄2 cup room temperature butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Blend the sugar, mint, chocolate powder and butter in a large bowl.
- Add milk to mixture and beat until fluffy.
- Gently use between layers and cover cake or cupcakes. I prefer a "butter" knife.