Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
These bakery-style cookies keep fresh and soft for days in tighly covered containers. Also good with M & M's and chopped walnuts.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Melt butter and cool to room temperature.
- Add sugar, eggs and vanilla to melted butter.
- Stir in dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips and chopped walnuts (optional).
- Roll into 1/2 cup balls or use medium size ice-cream scoop.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet - 6 cookies per sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 18 minutes depending on size.
- Cool on racks.