Recipe by MizzNezz
This casserole really delivers a lot of flavor. I'ts an easy one to do.
Top Review by Linda B
This is a very easy dish to prepare. I cooked the chicken in the crockpot until done...then followed the recipe from there. My husband really liked this, and I enjoyed the taste, but I would like a little less sauce. I think next time I will reduce the amount of canned soup.
- 1 frying chicken
- 1 quart water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 packages Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg pot put chicken, water, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, cook 1 hour.
- Remove chicken and cool slightly.
- Skin and bone chicken, cut in bite sized pieces.
- Combine soups, chicken, and sour cream.
- Put half the crumbs in a lightly greased.
- Spoon chicken mix over the crumbs.
- Top with remaining crumbs and drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 325* for 35 minutes.