Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A delicious buttery treat. Great for dinner parties, paired with rolls and a salad. Kids will love this for a quick and easy dinner!
- 3 chicken breasts, partially cooked, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 20 buttery crackers, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Layer and spread ingredients in an 11x14 glass baking dish in the order as listed above.
- Chicken should be cooked enough to be shreddable, but not fully done.
- Sprinkle crackers and garlic as final layer.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
Quite good! Made half the chicken mix, but full crust. I added a palmful of parmesan to the crackers, also used a tsp garlic powder and a 1/2 tsp seasoned salt instead of the tsp garlic salt.
I made this for dinner last night and we really enjoyed it. I made half of the recipe and next time I will add a little more garlic just to spice it up a bit. This would be a great dish for a potluck. Thanks for posting!
I made this for my husband and we both LOVED it! I used chicken tenders instead of breasts and cream of chicken soup, used two cloves of garlic, and added cheddar cheese to the crackers and butter mixture. It was sooo delicious!! Definately something I'll be making alot!