Recipe by kwlabear
I adapted this for my allergies. It's hard for me to find good recipes that don't make me sick. I hope you like it, too.
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon millet
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion and garlic in butter.
- Slice chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Combine spices and salt and toss chicken pieces until well coated.
- Saute the chicken each side until golden brown.
- Stir in the cream and tomato paste.
- Cover pan and simmer for about 10 minutes until cooked through.