Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, cold cut in pats
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour and powdered sugar in medium bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender until crumbly.
- Press onto bottom and 1" up sides of 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- In blender place cream cheese, eggs, evaporated milk, granulated sugar, flour, lemon juice, lemon zest cover blend until smooth.
- Pour onto crust.
- Bake 15 minutes or until set.
- Mix sour cream with sugar and vanilla; spread over top.
- Return to oven 5 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate several hours.
- Cut into bars.