Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy and Yummy! Great warm with a scoop of ice cream.
- 1 (11 ounce) package pie crust mix
- 1⁄2 cup granulated brown sugar
- 1 cup quick oats
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 apples, peeled, cored and grated
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel topping
- Very lightly butter a 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan on the bottom and 1 inch up the sides.
- Combine the pie crust mix, brown sugar, oats and nuts; drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the melted butter and water.
- Stir with a fork until evenly combined. Reserve 1 1/2 cups of this mixture.
- Press the remaining crum mixture into the prepare pan, covering the bottom of the pan and 1/4 inch up the sides.
- Sprinkle cornstarch and sugar over apples; stir to combine.
- Spoon apples evenly over crust.
- Combine remaining 1 tbsp melted butter with caramel topping; drizzle over apples.
- Crumble reserved crumb mixture evenly over apples.
- Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- Cool and cut into 2-inch squares.