Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cheesy and spicy, this finger-lickin' snack with just a hint of lime is downright addictive! From Beth Stengel - North Hollywood, California and submitted to Taste of Home magazine.
- 2839.08 ml air-popped popcorn
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 22.18 ml cajun seasoning
- 59.16-73.94 ml grated parmesan cheese
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- Combine butter and lime juice; drizzle over popcorn and toss to coat.
- Combine Cajun seasoning and cheese; sprinkle over popcorn and toss to coat.
wowser this was good .toss fast with the lime mixtureso popcorn not soggy. lime and parm go REALLY well together .zwt9
Great recipe, but, don't be afraid to double or triple the recipe. Secret is to pour some, stir popcorn, pour some stir popcorn, continue till gone. This way you can spread that delicious flavor more evenly.
I wish there was a way to get the lime juice more evenly dispersed - the pieces that absorbed the lime juice were the best! ZWT9 Soup-a-Stare