Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cheesy and spicy, this finger-lickin' snack with just a hint of lime is downright addictive! From Beth Stengel - North Hollywood, California and submitted to Taste of Home magazine.
- 12 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 4 -5 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- Combine butter and lime juice; drizzle over popcorn and toss to coat.
- Combine Cajun seasoning and cheese; sprinkle over popcorn and toss to coat.
wowser this was good .toss fast with the lime mixtureso popcorn not soggy. lime and parm go REALLY well together .zwt9
I wish there was a way to get the lime juice more evenly dispersed - the pieces that absorbed the lime juice were the best! ZWT9 Soup-a-Stare
Wonderful popcorn - so flavorful! The tang from the lime juice and the heat from the Cajun seasoning were a great combo. Thanks for sharing! ZWT9