A family favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, room temp (no substitutions)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon maple extract (use ONLY maple extract)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups finely blended large flake oats (I do mine on the food processor)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecan nuts
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease a cookie sheet.
- 3Measure 2 cups oatmeal, and grind until fine powder.
- 4Using a mixer, cream butter, sugar and brown sugar very well mixed.
- 5Beat in eggs and maple extract until well combined.
- 6Sift together flour, finely blended oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- 7Add to creamed mixture; blend until well combined.
- 8Stir in butterscotch chips and nuts.
- 9Drop from tablespoon onto greased cookie sheet, placing 2-inches apart.
- 10Bake for 10-12 mins (watch closely as these bake very fast).
- 11Note: for crispier cookie, bake a little longer.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Butterscotch-Pecan Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1830 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2826.0
- Calories from Fat 1303
- Total Fat 144.8 g
- Saturated Fat 71.9 g
- Cholesterol 303.6 mg
- Sodium 1544.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 355.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.5 g
- Sugars 216.7 g
- Protein 38.5 g