Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Buttery Brie, ripe pears, sweet toasted walnuts an elegant Sandwiches.
Make and share this Buttery Brie and Pear Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a small pan over medium-high heat
- add walnuts and toast until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- On the bread slices, place equal amounts of the walnuts, and, pear, and top with brie.
- place on a baking sheet and bake until cheese is melted about 10 minutes.
Whipped these up for breakfast (why not?) for my DGD and self; just delicious and destined to be repeated.
What a wonderful lunch Rita! Thanks so much for sharing. Very quick and easy to throw together. I used double cream brie, forelle pears, french baugette and coarsley chopped macadamian nuts; It was what I had on hand. They worked really well together. I can't wait to serve this with the walnuts as an appetizer.
Simply wonderful! This is just one of those perfect little meals. I used camembert as that was what I had and I added freshly-cracked black pepper to these. I had them for lunch, but these would make great, little cocktail nibbles. And they're so fast to make!