- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 8 ounces brie cheese, 8 slices
- 1 fresh pear, cored and sliced 1/4-inch
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a small pan over medium-high heat
- add walnuts and toast until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- On the bread slices, place equal amounts of the walnuts, and, pear, and top with brie.
- place on a baking sheet and bake until cheese is melted about 10 minutes.