1/4 Photos of Buttery Brie and Pear Bites
Buttery Brie, ripe pears, sweet toasted walnuts an elegant Sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a small pan over medium-high heat
- 2add walnuts and toast until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and set aside.
- 4Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 5On the bread slices, place equal amounts of the walnuts, and, pear, and top with brie.
- 6place on a baking sheet and bake until cheese is melted about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Brie and Pear Bites
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.4
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 592.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 19.9 g