Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law. It is an easy and wonderful addition to any dinner.
- 12 rhodes dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- garlic salt
- Roll each roll into a 6-inch rope.
- Dip in butter, then roll in cheese.
- Place on baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and parsley.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake in preheated 350°F oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan to cool.