Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
These cheesy-buttery breadsticks are the perfect addition to your next meal. Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1609
- 24 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll each roll into a 6-inch rope.
- Place butter and cheese in shallow bowls.
- Dip each rope into butter and then into Parmesan cheese.
- Place breadsticks on an 11x17-inch sprayed baking sheet in 2 rows of twelve each.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, if desired.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20 minutes or until golden brown.