1/31 Photos of Buttery Bread Machine Rolls
2 hrs 10 mins
These golden, fluffy, butterfy rolls are great hot from the oven. The dough is very easy to shape. This recipe is from a QUICK COOKING magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bread machine pan, put all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- 2Select dough setting.
- 3When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- 4Divide dough into 24 portions.
- 5Shape dough into balls.
- 6Place in a greased 13 inch by 9 inch baking pan.
- 7Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30-45 minutes.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Bread Machine Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1026 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 190.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g