Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
A quick dress up for broccoli from Chatelaine Food Express Quickies
Top Review by AcadiaTwo
Yummy! I used fig balsamic vinegar which is what I had in my pantry. I think the sweetness of the fig really enhanced the flavor of the broccoli! Made for Veg 'N Swap tag. Thanks for posting!
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (good quality)
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli in 1 inch of boiling water until tender crisp (about 2 min).
- While broccoli is cooking, melt butter in a small saucepan or microwavable dish.
- Add balsamic vinegar, sugar and salt and whisk together.
- Drain broccoli, add butter mixture and toss until well coated.