Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Inspired by a Pinterest find. Serve over spaghetti squash for a low carb meal.
Make and share this Buttery Baked Shrimp (Low Carb) recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, sliced (1 stick)
- 1⁄2 lemon, sliced thinly
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled & deveined
- dried Italian salad dressing mix (or any seasoning of your choice)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with foil (for easy cleanup), put butter in pan and place in oven. Remove pan when butter is melted.
- Toss shrimp in melted butter then remove from pan.
- Add lemon slices and garlic to butter in pan then lay shrimp on top and sprinkle with seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.