Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is an easy to make yummy potato dish that would be a great side dish to any meal! Round potato slices with the buttery goodness you want!
- 3 -4 medium baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch thick rounds and place into a lightly greased baking pan.
- Mix butter and oil, and brush lightly over potatoes. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with sour cream spread over top or on the side.
Super easy to make and a perfect side dish for pan fried steak. Thanks for sharing the recipe!