Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
Lamb, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and butter! From one of my cookbooks. Super simple since no marination. Just put the sauce, put the lemon juice and butter on each chop and bake.
- 2 lamb loin chops
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, divided
- 2 teaspoons butter, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Poke holes all over the lamb chops in a baking dish.
- Now sprinkle each chop with 1 teaspoons of the Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoons of the lemon juice.
- Top each chop with a teaspoon of butter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes for pink meat. Cook longer if you prefer well done meat.
This was so amazing and so easy to make. U would think I put a lot of work into it. My family loves it. I made this twice. The first time I made it my kids loved it so much. They never ate lamb and this was a great experience.
A nice and very easy recipe to make and would definately recommend as a mid week recipe when you are often in a hurry. I baked 12 lamb loin chops for 4 people (servings varied from 5 chops to 2 chops). I baked at 175C fan forced for 35 minutes for well done but moist chops (I prefer pink but to quote the DH "I don't like my lamb to baa at me"), my only concern was that they tasted fatty so would consider cooking on rack over the baking dish otherwise cannot fault. Thank you Oolala.
Very basic and tasty. I love that they didn't have to be marinated.