Recipe by Oolala
Lamb, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and butter! From one of my cookbooks. Super simple since no marination. Just put the sauce, put the lemon juice and butter on each chop and bake.
Top Review by cooknwoman
Very tasty! I used thick lamb chops - not sure what the cut was because our butcher didn't mark them. We raised the lamb on our small farm because we wanted natural grass fed meat. This recipe is awesome especially if you find yourself with little time to make dinner but I make it anyway because it's easy and very delicious! Thanks so much! Peder'sLil'Farm
- 2 lamb loin chops
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, divided
- 2 teaspoons butter, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Poke holes all over the lamb chops in a baking dish.
- Now sprinkle each chop with 1 teaspoons of the Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoons of the lemon juice.
- Top each chop with a teaspoon of butter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes for pink meat. Cook longer if you prefer well done meat.