1/3 Photos of Buttery Apple Cinnamon Cake
1 hr 5 mins
You can also bake this cake in an 11 x 7-inch or a 9-inch square baking dish in place of a springform pan, this cake is *so* good! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (no subs!)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar (use white or light brown)
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 large apples, peeled and chopped
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees (set oven rack to second-lowest position).
- 2Prepare a 9-inch springform pan.
- 3In a bowl using an electric mixer beat the butter with 1-3/4 cups sugar, softened cream cheese and vanilla until smooth and well blended (about 3-4 minutes).
- 4Add in eggs; mix well until completely blended.
- 5In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to the creamed mixture just until blended.
- 6In a small bowl combine 1/3 cup white or light brown sugar with 3 teaspoons cinnamon.
- 7In another bowl mix together the chopped apples with 3 tablespoons of the cinnamon mixture, then stir the apple mixture into the batter.
- 8Transfer the batter into prepared baking dish or springform baking pan.
- 9Sprinkle the top of the batter with remaining cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- 10Bake for about 50-60 minutes (for springform pan) or until the cake test done.
- 11Cool cake completely in the pan, then remove to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Apple Cinnamon Cake
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 739.6
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 152.7 mg
- Sodium 464.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 80.9 g
- Protein 8.6 g