Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this from a Cooking Light magazine. This is easy to make and goes well with a variety of meats.
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1⁄4 cup of grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter (I use Brummel & Brown)
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Drain. (I also rinse).
- Combine cooked pasta, cheese, and butter. Toss well.
Comforting, tasty and EASY! I love that I can make this for lunch when it seems I have no options for lunch. I almost always have these ingredients on hand. Thank you! Made for Fall Pick a Chef found in the Contest and Events forum.
Very easy, noodles, butter and cheese, yum! Thanks for sharing, emily, this recipe was made for PAC Fall 2011
Only 3 ingredients. But so good. There is nothing missing here. It was a great lunch. Thanks emily :) Made for PAC Fall 2011