Prep 15 mins
Cook 14 mins
These cute cookies are the perfect addition to any tea. They have a nice almond flavor.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped almonds
- Cream the the butter and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Mix well.
- Stir in the almonds.
- Shape into 1 inches balls and place 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350*F (180*C) for 13-16 minutes or until the bottoms of the cookies are golden brown and the cookies are set. Cool for 2 inutes in the pan before removing to wire racks to cool completely.