Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
- Crust: Cut butter into flour until crumbly.
- Press into 9x9" buttered pan.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- Filling: Mix filling ingredients.
- Pour over partially baked crust and return to oven for 20 minutes.
- Cool before cutting.
perfect recipe and timing too. I do use 1/2 cup currants and 1/4 cup nuts in my filling. Sweet.
What a treat these are! Little flaky crusted squares with brown-sugary nut topping...mmmmmmm. I used 1 c. of brown sugar for the filling instead of 1 and 1/2, and they are plenty sweet. Also omitted the raisins. Directions were clear, bake time just right, and the finished product is wonderful. Thanks!