Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm not a nut over butterscotch anything, but this is really good! If made with low fat cream cheese and ff ice cream topping, it can be justified (in my opinion) as being a great way to help get your daily fruit servings in. :) This is especially good with tart, crisp Granny Smith apples. 2-3 hours chilling time is recommended.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butterscotch syrup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 2-3 hours.
- Serve with your favorite fruit chunks or slices.