Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tempting treat for butterscotch lovers.
- 1⁄2 cup butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch sundae sauce
- 1 butterfinger candy bar (regular size)
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch chips
- Add the first 4 ingredients into the container of an electric blender.
- Crumble 1/2 of the butterfinger candy bar and add into the blender.
- Blend until the ice is crushed and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into 2 chilled glasses; top each with 1 tablespoon whipped cream and 1 tablespoon butterscotch chips.