1/2 Photos of Butterscotch Waffles
These are absolutely delicious, definitely worth making.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff; set aside.
- 2In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, brown sugar and coconut, and set aside.
- 3Combine egg yolks, evaporated milk and butter; add to dry ingredients, mixing JUST until blended.
- 4Add in the butterscotch chips, and fold in the beaten egg whites JUST until mixed (do not overbeat) Bake in a waffle maker until done.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (569 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 854.8
- Calories from Fat 422
- Total Fat 46.9 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 299.9 mg
- Sodium 713.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 20.3 g