Recipe by Ceezie
A tin of these make a great holiday present and are a great traveling snack. Source: Relish Mag.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heath chocolate-covered toffee bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray. Line with foil, letting edges extend over 2 sides. Coat foil with spray.
- Sift flour and baking powder. Beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla with a mixer until blended. Turn to low speed, add flour mixture and beat just until combined. Beat in toffee bits. Spread evenly in pan.
- Bake 22 minutes or until a tester comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Remove from pan with foil and cut into 16 bars.